About Cloneshouse Nigeria
Cloneshouse Nigeria is a privately-owned hybrid organization delivering development consulting; online and in – house scheduled courses; and coaching, on monitoring and evaluation in Nigeria and Africa at large.
With over 12 years’ experience in performance monitoring of program implementers; strengthening M&E capacity of organizations and individuals; evaluating development projects, and offering training, Cloneshouse Nigeria has worked with individuals and teams from 26 countries on 5 continents. We help NGOs, government agencies, and the private sector.
We are a team of ten experts, over 967 member consultants, with four advisors spread around three continents including Africa, Europe, and North America. While our development consulting work is focused on Nigeria, and other African countries, our distributed team work out of Nigeria, South Africa, England, Germany, and the United States of America. We consider working directly in our target communities because this allows us to acknowledge their real needs.
We are employee-owned, and this allows us to choose the work we take on and focus on the issues that are important to you – and us in Nigeria, and Africa. We are intentionally, hybrid. This means we are not in business to make profit for shareholders. We prefer cooperative agreements to contracts or grants. We are independent in thought and action, and we do not have shareholders!
What we doCloneshouse Nigeria works in two areas:
who we work with
- Independent National Electoral Commission [INEC]
- Japan International Corporation Agency [JICA]
- GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Department for International Development (DFID)
- World Bank
- United Nations
- Osun State Government
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initative [NEITI]
- Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning
- Federal Ministry of Health
- Universal Basic Education Commission
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources
- Bureau of Public Enterprises [BPE]
- Global Integrity
- Open Society Foundation
- Medical Store Uganda
- America University of Nigeria
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund [PTDF]
- SMS Accra
- World Wide Fund [WWF]