- August 9, 2018
- Posted by: Oludotun Babayemi
- Category: Technology and Innovation
I have found Google Forms useful in creating surveys that can be shared online with respondents. What is intriguing is how it could be printed as an offline survey, and taken to beneficiaries in local communities by data clerks (or enumerators) to collect responses.
In this 46minutes how-to video, you will learn:
- When to Create Surveys on your result chains
- Types of Online Survey tools
- Types of questions in Surveys
- Ethics around surveys.
Please, do let us know if this is helpful. If you have comments and suggestions, do not hesitate to add to the comment section of this blog. Happy viewing!