Fees and discounts Find out what our fees cover and the discounts we offer.
what's included in our training course fees?
- Support and advice to help you choose and enrol in the best course of your need.
- Your Welcome Pack gives you all the information you need to reach your course venue and explore the local area.
- Tuition including presentations, group activities, and one-to-one support;
- 70+ e-textbooks on Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Social and cultural programme (optional) including a final dinner for courses longer than 6 days;
- Training materials including course folders, further readings;
- Breakfast and Lunch;
- Certificate of attendance and course photo.
- One – year mentorship support and advice from the Cloneshouse Nigeria team;
- Free, optional membership of our Alumni Network, for news of future benefits after your course and a way to stay in touch with your fellow participants.
not included in our fees:
- Accommodation – all our courses are non-residential, so you can choose accommodation that matches your needs. We recommend you stay at the training venue and we’ll send details in your Welcome Pack three weeks before your course starts.
- Transport – please book your flights to arrive at least a day before the course starts. We’ll send details of flight fares in your Welcome Pack.
- Daily expenses – We suggest you come with a considerable amount on top of your accomodation costs for meals, laundry, internet and contingencies
Payment must be made at least three weeks before the course start date.
VAT as already been added to the Training course fees.
|We offer a 15% discount if you have been on one of our courses before, or if your organisation has sponsored people on our courses. Please enter promotion code ALUMNI on your application form, or let us know by e-mail which course you were previously on, Likewise we offer promotion codes on our facebook and twitter page, perhaps you can like our page or follow us on twitter.|